Auburn Button Works and Logan Silk Mills is a historic factory complex located at Auburn in Cayuga County, New York. It is a vernacular Italianate style industrial building built in 1879-1880 to house the Auburn Button Works and Logan Silk Mills. The complex has three parts: a three story, rectangular main block; a two story, rectangular west wing; and three story rectangular east wing. It is built of brick on a stone foundation.
Logan Silk Mills was famous for providing the silk for the gown First Lady Caroline Harrison wore when her husband, Benjamin Harrison, was inaugurated the 23rd President of the United States in 1889. The Logan Silk Mills went out of business the following year and the space was occupied by the Wegman Piano Company. The Auburn Button Works remained in the complex until about 1900. A fire swept through the west wing on May 1, 1914 and destroyed the third floor. The complex was used as manufacturing space for automobile and mill supplies, shoes, marine hardware, and has also provided warehouse space.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007.